Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Turfulls Recount

Turfull making


It was a nice day as we were going to
make Truffles. I was excited but I did
not know what they were. It was fun learning something
new. It turned out they were little balls which
had a lot of flavour. My group’s flavour
was cranberry. Miss Paton my Teacher gave us
a big bowl.

First we had minced the cranberries with the food processor
.  We added cocount and condensed milk to the
cranberries. We rolled them into little balls which
we would refrigerate. Our hands were so sticky
and it kind of looked like vomit. I knew they would
taste good. It was such a great lesson until nearly
all the girls used the sink in the toilets. We did not realise
that the coconut from our hands would block the sink. It wasn’t anyone’s fault, because it was a build up.  A couple days of days later we got to cover our truffles in melted chocolate. I am looking forward to sharing my truffles
with my mum and my little brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment