Thursday, November 28, 2019

My Chocolate Recount

It was a joyful day as Miss Paton had told us we were going to make chocolates. I was really excited as I had never made chocolates before. The first thing we did was get into groups of four. My group was Stella, Meron, Galila, and me. Miss Paton had given each group a  pot and a plate. She was also boiling water so that we could have a double boiler. I didn't know why but she put some
chocolate buttons on the plate and poured the boiling water in the pot. Then she told us to mix the chocolates and make them melt. The smell of the chocolates was so tempting we all wanted to eat them. Then one of my group saw that some of the melted chocolate was dripping on the table and they all put their fingers on it. I wanted to taste
it but it was kind of gross. Then we saw that the chocolate
had melted and was ready to go so we all had a turn at putting the melted chocolate in the moulds. We all thought the melted chocolate looked like Nutella.

No comments:

Post a Comment